The candidate for this company role requires knowledge of how to guide the implementation of the processes and methodologies required by the regulatory standards, including periodic staff training.In particular, they shall:
Plan, coordinate and track all activities related to functional safety according to the standard of the various project phases (creating the safety plan and guiding the relative processes).
- Guide the activities related to the functional safety of projects.
- Lead safety analysis sessions on projects.
- Assess specific risks and product safety classifications or evaluation of an existing product classification through the scheduling of safety audits.
- Support the certifying entity in planning and conducting the evaluation and certification of the project´s safety levels.
- Indicate the release of project safety cases (based on the completeness and correctness of the technical contents).
- Discuss the topics related to functional safety with customers and suppliers.
- Organize and guide internal meetings with customers and suppliers, regarding the functional safety topics.
- Report regularly on the implementation status of the functional safety to the project team and management.We further request:
- Availability for occasional business trips to customers and suppliers Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Knowledge of tools for safety analysis (FMEA, FMEDA, FTA...)
- Knowledge of the Office package with excellent knowledge of Excel too.
- English language level required: advanced
- Driving License B requiredPersonal skills:
- Communication skills with ability to draft design reviews and notify technical changes to the work teams.
- Good organizational skills and ability to manage work-groups.
- Need to have a flexible approach to working hours, adaptability to change and various priorities.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills are required.
- Excellent communication skills with a professional and positive attitude, ability to work in a global development team.
Send the candidature